UPDATE September 7, 2017: This timeslot has been booked. Thanks!
When I heard that the Museum of Ice Cream was coming to San Francisco, I got pretty excited. I have a serious sweet tooth. And my last photoshoot at the Color Factory was so much fun, I decided I’d like to do a photo session at this new pop-up too!
Tickets for September and October sold out almost immediately, but I have one extra ticket for the time that I am visiting the SF Museum of Ice Cream on September 27th, so I am offering admission to someone who would like to purchase a photo session and come with me to get photographed in the museum. Contact me if you’re interested. Here are the details:
- $160 for a 1 hour photo session at the Museum of Ice Cream in San Francisco, beginning 11am PT on Wed, Sept 27.
- This includes admission to the museum for one person at 11am on Wed, Sept 27, 2017.
- If you confirm this session, I will send you an invoice via email. Payment of the full $160 is due immediately by credit card or PayPal.
- You agree to be on time, ready to enter the museum at 11am on Wed, Sept 27. Per museum rules, you and I must enter together at the designated time, because my name is on the ticket and you will attend as my guest. If you arrive after 11:20am, the ticket is no longer valid.
- After making payment, if you cancel for any reason, or if you run late and are not able to enter the museum at the designated time, the $160 payment will not be refunded. When you agree to this session, I am committing the cost of the admission ticket and my time to you, instead of to another client.
- You agree that I may use photos from the session, such as on my website and Instagram feed. You will sign a model release form before we enter the museum.
- You agree to the terms of my standard print release for bloggers. If you would like customizations to this release, please discuss with me before you make payment.
- After our photo session, I will post-process the images. One week after our visit to the museum, you will be emailed a link to a temporary online gallery for you to download the finished image files.
For this chance to be photographed in a unique pop-up experience, contact me and get ready for a sweet time!