Photos for Bloggers
Let's work together to create beautiful images for your blog and social media channels.
Schedule your photo session by emailing email@example.com.
Rate and session includes:
- $125 per hour (2 hour minimum)
- New blogger clients receive an additional 30 minutes free, with a minimum 2 hour booking
- 1-4 outfits per hour for those with modeling experience, 1-2 outfits per hour for those who would like coaching
- 10+ photos of each outfit
- Images in various dimensions, such as 1:1 for Instagram and 16:9 for Snapchat/IG Stories
- Photo session locations within San Francisco (other locations available for additional fee)
- Delivery of finished images in 7 days (expedited service available for additional fee)
- Photos provided via temporary online gallery for you to download files
Here is what the process looks like:
- We will confirm the time, length, and location of your photo session. A $50 non-refundable payment is required at the time of scheduling.
- Planning and inspiration
- Choose your outfit(s). Send me descriptions and snapshots, so that I can visualize how your outfit will work with our session location.
- Send example photos. Send me example photos (that may capture a color or mood) that you like.
- Payment of the full amount is due by the beginning of the photo session. You will receive an invoice via email. You may pay by credit card or PayPal. You may also bring cash to the photo session.
- Come to the photo session excited and ready to strut your stuff! Arrive prepared with your hair and makeup done and your outfit on. You will sign a copy of the model release form before we start photographing.
- For fashion-focused photo sessions, provide me with the names of the brands for each outfit.
- After the session, I will post-process the files to create the finished images. Within 7 days, you will receive a link to a temporary online gallery of your finished photos. Download the files for you to keep and share.
- Publish photos to your blog and social media channels. Photos must be credited to my name, and should link back to my website, Facebook page, or Instagram profile. Requests for others to use/re-post photos require my approval.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the location determined? What is the travel fee?
You may choose the photo session location within San Francisco. We may use my photo studio, located in the SOMA district of San Francisco. Alternatively, we may conduct your photo session on-location at other environments. I have worked at many spots in this great city, and am happy to provide recommendations or help brainstorm.
Please note that an additional travel fee will apply for locations outside of San Francisco. Amount will depend on distance from the city. For example, the travel fee is $50 for a photoshoot in Berkeley. When we schedule your photo session, I will confirm the amount applicable to our agreed location.
How does payment and scheduling work?
Payment may be made via cash, credit card, or PayPal.
Upon scheduling the date and time for our photo session, a $50 non-refundable payment is required to reserve the confirmed appointment on my calendar. This payment will go toward the total amount. Full payment of the total package price is due by the beginning of the photo session.
What happens if we need to cancel or reschedule?
Please note that upon receipt of your initial payment, I will reserve the date and time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations or accept any other clients for said date and time. Therefore in the event that you cancel the photo session for any reason, all monies paid shall be retained by Keith Bodziak Photography in order to offset its loss of business.
After I confirm that your photo session reservation has been made, any change that you make to the date or time of the photo session will be subject to a $25 reschedule fee. This reschedule fee would be in addition to the previously discussed package price. Subsequent reschedules would be subject to subsequent reschedule fees. In cases of reschedules, the initial $50 payment may be applied toward outstanding reschedule fees instead of the package price. In cases of multiple reschedules, an additional $50 non-refundable payment may be required before a new timeslot is reserved.
During the photo session, will you help me with posing?
I have worked with people across all ranges of experience -- from seasoned models to those who are rarely in front of a camera. We can spend the first few minutes of our photo session on a posing tutorial, and throughout the session we'll work together on poses and positioning.
Can you edit the photos to remove sunburn/acne/wrinkles?
Image retouching is available for an additional fee. If you have specific requests, let's discuss during our initial consultation.
What are photo rights? What is the model release and print release?
As photographer, images created by me are my work and property. As the subject of the photos, you will sign a model release form to grant use of your likeness. As sponsoring client of the photo session, you will receive rights to use the images in particular ways. For each photo session, we will have two documents for photo rights:
The first document is the model release form, which will be signed by you, granting me permission to use photos from our session, such as for promotional purposes including my website and social media channels. The model release form is due before we start photographing. You may view and print the form beforehand, or you may sign a copy that I will bring to our photo session.
The second document is the print release, which grants you permission to use photos from our session for promotional purposes on your blog, website, and social media channels. You may view a standard copy of my print release for bloggers here. Rights for other uses -- such as publication in magazines or allowing brands to use the photos for advertising -- may be purchased for an additional amount. Allowing brands to re-post images on their social media channels requires my approval. If you would like a customized print release, please discuss with me before the photo session. The print release will be emailed to you when you download the finished images.
How do we get started?
I love working with bloggers! Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can discuss how to bring your vision to life.